- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Univention Corporate Server (UCS)
- Univention Corporate Client (UCC)
47 users online :: 47 Guests and 0 Registered
Questions in Univention Corporate Server (UCS)
Univention Corporate Server (UCS) is an enterprise Linux operating system for companies and organizations with about 50 - 50,000 users for operation and management of IT infrastructure, identities and virtualization environments.
- Upgrade 'Free for personal use' license
- Systeminformationen für den Univention-Support
- Collecting system information for the Univention Support
- The user password is expired but the user can still login on a windows client?
- DRS Replication fails
- Single Sign On setup failed (join-script fails with various errors)
- Solve Problems with single sign-on
- Configure SAML Single Sign-On as single server solution
- Fail-safe domain setup
- Submit sensitive information to univention support
- UCS built-in system users
- Upgrade from 'Free for personal use' to 'Core Edition'
- Change base system settings
- Data collection in Univention Corporate Server
- How to enable core dumps on UCS systems
- Working with kerberos principals and keytabs
- How to determine the status of the system?