- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Univention Corporate Server (UCS)
- Services for Windows
- Software updates
- Boot loader and bootsplash
- LDAP server and Listener/Notifier replication
- SSL certificates
- Mail services, virus and spam detection
- Univention Management Console (UMC)
- DNS and DHCP
- Univention Configuration Registry (UCR)
- Additional services
- Univention Corporate Client (UCC)
131 users online :: 131 Guests and 0 Registered
Questions in Services for Windows
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How can a Windows 7 / Windows 2008 system be joined in a UCS domain?
- Samba don't start with "Samba is not configured as AD DC"
- Re-Provisioning Samba4 on a UCS@school DC Master
- AD-Connector - Troubleshooting Guide
- GPO's won't get evaluated when using fastboot
- Keytab won't work with (IBM) Java
- Speed up LDAP-Binds on AD member mode systems
- Reinitialize Active Directory Connector
- How can the NETBIOS domain name be changed?
- Which opportunities do I have if I need to run native Windows programs?
- NetApp can't lookup domain SID's
- Manual upload of printer drivers
- Unable to takeover Windows Server 2012 Active Directory
- Usage of %LOGONSERVER% in GPO
- How to deal with s4-connector rejects
- WARNING: No path in service IPC$ - making it unavailable!
- Samba 4 - RID Pool renewal
- Re-Provisioning Samba4 on a DC Master
- Message: rlimit_max (1024) below minimum Windows limit (16384)
- Changing the primary DNS suffix of a Windows 2008 / Windows 7 system